Axis Bank Hiring For Credit Analyst Position: Axis Bank is the third-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,800 branches, 17,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2020 and nine international offices.
Job Profile: : WBCG: MC – Credit Analyst
Department: Wholesale Banking Coverage Group
Location: New Delhi,
Experience: 1 to 7 (Years)
About Wholesale Banking Coverage Group: The Wholesale Banking Coverage Group (WBCG) focusses on doing business with customers such as the Government, Strategic, large and mid-corporates and the SMEs across industries like Infrastructure, Engineering, Chemicals, Oil& Gas, Metals, textiles etc. The Corporate lending business emphasizes on doing business with higher rated corporates with a focus on garnering a higher share of the cash flows by providing working capital facilities
About the Role: The Credit Analyst is responsible for analyzing the risk profile of the companies in the respective industries and ensure preparation of conclusive credit proposals and detection of potential risk triggers. The credit analysts also interact with the companies to keep an update on the developments in the sector and its impact on company
- · Analyse the financial and business risk profile of companies, assign Credit rating and prepare conclusive and focused credit proposals
- · Monitor and update on key trends, challenges in the sectors, economic developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers
- · Provide quality analysis compliant with RBI guidelines, legal and other internal compliances that leads to a sound decision making
- · Ensure NPA /restructuring levels for the group are minimized
Qualifications: Optimal qualification for success on the job is: CFA/ CA/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized institute
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- · In-depth knowledge of key drivers and indicators in the relevant sectors
- · A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios
- · Understanding of compliance and regulatory norms
- · Good relationship management and strong communication and presentation skill.
Apply Before the link Expires For Axis Bank Hiring For Credit Analyst Position.