Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Axelerant India Off Campus Details:
About Company: We fuel digital experiences with agency affiliates as their integrated global delivery partner. As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: REMOTE India
Company Name: Axelerant India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Type: Full-time · Entry level
About the job
At Axelerant, we are looking for Associate Software Engineers to join us as a part of the Axelerant Academy Program initiative for the first six months—and on successful completion, an opportunity to work with Axelerant full-time will be yours.
You will work alongside amazingly talented people who will train and mentor you to gain relevant skills and experience. Under the development team’s guidance, you will directly contribute by engaging in hands-on tasks on client projects to build robust and scalable web applications alongside training.
This program will bridge the gap between academic learning and current industry skills by providing support and guidance. The academy is going to follow a flipped-classroom style, which will enrich the learning experience.
- Develop software to meet requirements per the development team
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications
- Demonstrate a passion for high-quality software design and development skills to develop scalable web applications
- Proactive and thorough communication with team members
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Experience with VCSs like Git
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Passion for the web, Open Source development, and for helping us contribute
- Experience with Preprocessors like Sass.
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- A good sense of humor!
Apply Before the link Expires for Axelerant India Off Campus.