Axelerant Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Us: Axelerant is a distributed, work from anywhere, people-orientated software development company serving media agencies. We have a proven amazing and distinctive culture with our Axelerant Difference and 5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 130+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world who deliver business value through open-source-based applications.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Across India
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Description: You’ve got a degree, but you need to use it. You have got a love for development, but you don’t have enough experience. It’s time for your first real job. But you don’t want a job—you want a career. This position is for you!
At Axelerant, we are looking for Software Graduate Trainee to join us as a part of the Axelerant Academy Program initiative for the first six months—and on successful completion, an opportunity to work with Axelerant full-time will be yours.
You will work alongside amazingly talented people who will train and mentor you to gain relevant skills and experience. Under the development team’s guidance, you will directly contribute by engaging in hands-on tasks on client projects to build robust and scalable web applications alongside training.
This program will bridge the gap between academic learning and current industry skills for recent college graduates by providing support and guidance within the Open Source community. The academy is going to follow a flipped-classroom style, which will enrich the learning experience.
Responsibilities for Axelerant Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Develop software to meet requirements per the development team
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications
- Work in an agile DevOps team owning and operating the services you build
- Demonstrate a passion for high-quality software design and development skills to develop scalable web applications
- Proactive and thorough communication with team members
Requirements for Axelerant Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Be a recent college graduate (0-2 years) or soon to be one
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Knowledge of LAMP stack and basic HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Passion for the web, Open Source development, and for helping us contribute
- Knowledge of or experience with CMS technologies like Drupal, WordPress, etc. or open-source technologies is a plus
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- A good sense of humour!
Apply Before the link Expires for Axelerant Freshers Recruitment 2021