TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
AVEVA Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world.
Company Name: AVEVA
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Technical Writing Intern
Degree Required: Any Graduates
About the Role:
When you join AVEVA’s Research & Development team, you are joining a global team of over 2000 engineers and computer scientists. We work on more than 75 leading industrial automation and engineering products. Our focus, passion, and collaboration help us to deliver innovative, high-quality, and secure industrial software that delights our customers.
At AVEVA, we’re all about limitless possibilities. Are you? As a part of this function, the R&D Operations – Technical Writing team writes and publishes technical documents and associated content for products and solutions. The team is responsible for articulating complex technical concepts and tasks through simple descriptions and instructions.
We are looking for an intern technical writer, with a passion for writing and technology, strong communication skills, and a progressive outlook. You will be creative and innovative, curious and willing to learn, and wanting to make a difference. You will help us research and transform complex technical concepts, specifications, and procedures into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences for developing high-quality software documentation that meets user needs. You will collaborate with various functions and closely work with the Chief Technology Office, Development, Product SME and Specialists, Test, Dev Services, Product Quality and Security, Program Management, Release Train Management, UX Design, and Cloud DevOps teams.
In this role you will:
• Learn essential work from self-learning, training, and shadowing seniors
• Demonstrate new learning to mentor, lead, and manager
• Work under supervision on routine, well-defined, and non-complex work
• Work with global teams in a fast, dynamic, and collaborative environment
• Improve the quality of content, adhere to the established standards and guidelines, and deliver on time
• Design, develop, review, and publish high-quality technical documentation
• 2022 or 2021 graduates with master’s or bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Computer Science, or Engineering
• Passion for writing and technology
• Strong communication skills and progressive outlook
• Creative and innovative
• Curious and willing to learn
• The candidates will learn and work for a total of twelve months as part of the program.
• The candidates will undergo training and work on assigned projects from the office premises or work from home, based on prevailing guidelines
• Work location: Bengaluru, India
Apply Before the link Expires for AVEVA Off Campus Drive Hiring.