Avantor Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Company: Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve. One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers.
Company Name: Avantor
Official Website: www.avantorsciences.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Experience Required: 1 year
Job Summary for Avantor Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- The Operations Services Associate Systems Engineer is responsible for improving and maintaining Avantor’s enterprise Systems Management and Endpoint Security solutions as well as Proxy service administration.
- As the Operations Services Associate Systems Engineer, you will interact directly with the other Engineering Services Teams, the Engineering Architect, cloud providers as well as other system administrators to deliver enterprise and cloud-based Systems Management and Protection solutions.
- You will collaborate with the IT Security team on initiatives to drive compliance and security for Avantor’s environment.
- The Associate Operations Services Systems Engineer will provide global 3rd level support and troubleshooting for Systems Management services (SCCM and others), Endpoint Protection management (EDR, DLP and others) as well as Proxy services.
- As part of this well-respected IT group you will enjoy a wide variety of self-directed work within a supportive team environment.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Implements and supports Proxy Services (currently Zscaler).
- Implements and supports Endpoint Protection management including EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and DLP (Data Leakage Prevention) (currently Crowdstrike and CoSoSys).
- Contributes to the architecture, design and support of Systems Management services (currently SCCM, AWS Systems Manager).
- Contributes to Enterprise Logging, Monitoring and Reporting system deployment (currently Splunk).
- Implements policies and governance for Systems Management, Endpoint Protection and Proxy services in an enterprise setting.
- Defines policies for the delegated administration of supported systems.
- Establishes and enforces standards and processes for the administration of Systems Management, Endpoint Protection and Proxy Services.
- Provides project management and technical consulting on deployment projects (e.g. integrations).
- Manages license compliance and budgets related to Operations Services products and tools.
- Implement and support enterprise File & Print Management services.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Minimum of 1-year technical experience with enterprise-level Systems Management and Endpoint Protection and Response Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience Required
- Architecture and design experience with SCCM, EDR, Proxy services and File & Print technologies preferred.
- Experience running larger-scale deployment projects preferred.
- AWS/Azure certification is preferred.
- Industry experience in pharma, life sciences, warehouse and/or manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with Lean principles is a plus.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Strong knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response service technologies.
- Strong Knowledge of Proxy technologies, preferably Zscaler.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Leakage Prevention technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server deployment and patching.
- Knowledge of SCCM for Server and Client patching as well as software distribution.
- Knowledge of centralized printing solutions.
- Knowledge of enterprise and cloud-based file management solutions (Sharepoint).
- Knowledge of Enterprise WAN/LAN technologies and -monitoring.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially AWS.
- Broad knowledge of information technologies.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, analytical thinking and troubleshooting.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Accustomed to work within the ITIL/ITSM framework of Incident, Problem, Change, and release management.
- Ability to be an on-call escalation point for production support and scheduled off-hours/weekend work if/when required.
- Desire to focus on and please the customer, ability to understand requests from the customer’s point of view.
- Experience leading project initiatives, effectively communicating requirements, and delegating project tasks as needed.
- Commitment to high professional and ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Self-motivated and flexible.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under Typical Positions)
- Typically works in an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
- A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on a routine basis.
- May travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Certain flexibility of working hours is expected.
- Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 kg.
Apply Before the link Expires for Avantor Off Campus Freshers Hiring.