About the Company: We’ve been disrupting the status quo in the “scintillating” world of sales tax management since 2004, and we continue to blaze new roads in this very old industry. From the beginning, our dedicated team of revolutionaries has worked day and night to help businesses of all sizes achieve compliance by providing a fast, easy, and accurate way to manage transnational taxes, from calculating rates to preparing and filing returns.
Official Website: www.avalara.com
Job title: Engineering Intern
Work Location: Pune, India
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Purpose: As an intern in the Engineering team, you will be a part of the orange revolution. You will be innovating, designing, programming and testing our product. You will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under the close supervision of a software engineer or lead engineer.
- Understand and follow SDLC.
- Develops technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
- Understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualifications include: BE, BCA, MCA, MCS.
Technical Skills: Must-Have Knowledge of C, C++, Java, Testing, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
Soft Skills Must-Have
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here