About the Company: We’ve been disrupting the status quo in the “scintillating” world of sales tax management since 2004, and we continue to blaze new roads in this very old industry. From the beginning, our dedicated team of revolutionaries has worked day and night to help businesses of all sizes achieve compliance by providing a fast, easy, and accurate way to manage transactional taxes, from calculating rates to preparing and filing returns.
Work Location: Pune, India
Reports to: Manager
Internship Period: 6 months
Relevant Work Experience: Fresher
Job Purpose: As an intern in the Engineering team, you will be a part of the orange revolution. You will be innovating, designing, programming and testing our product. You will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under the close supervision of a software engineer or lead engineer.
- Understand and follow SDLC.
- Develops technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
- Understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
Qualifications include: BE, BCA, MCA, MCS.
Technical Skills: Must-Have Knowledge of C, C++, Java, Testing, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
Soft Skills: Must-Have
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates