About the Company: Avalara is a 14-year-old MNC. We deliver comprehensive, automated and cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast and accurate. Avalara has 23,000+ customers and 1,300+ employees in 15 offices across 4 continents in USA, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India with our headquarters in Seattle. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including sales and use taxes, VAT, excise, communications and other tax types. Avalara’s Compliance Cloud™ platform helps our customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Job title: Associate Analyst
About us: https://www.avalara.com/about/
Work Location: Pune, India
Relevant Work Experience: Freshers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing of Country / State Occupancy returns accurately and on time
- Ability to meet the strict statutory deadlines and ensuring accuracy as well
- Working US team to plan and prepare monthly/quarterly/Annual filings
- Understanding the tools / applications and procedures to successfully complete filings
- Participating in projects and process improvements for the department
- Updating / maintaining all spreadsheets and tax calendars for all filing deadlines, jurisdictions
- Flexible to extend working hours, working on weekends and holidays as may be required to complete the filings requirements
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be B.Com / MBA in finance (not required to be from a top B – School)
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is an advantage
- Good communication (written / oral)
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates