Autodesk Software Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer, Fusion 360
Work Location: Pune- India
Job ID: 19WD35694
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Position Overview: This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of Software Development Engineers at the Autodesk MCP Group at Pune, India. The successful candidate will be involved in developing Fusion 360, Autodesk’s new, innovative CAD, CAM and CAE tool. Fusion 360 connects the entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both MAC and PC.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Work with Product Manager, User Experience Designer, Engineering leaders and other Scrum Team Leaders and stakeholders to provide solutions that are innovative and functional, meeting market requirements
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making critical contributions
- Serve as a technical resource, advisor, and coach on different software technologies or tools
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS, Mechanical or any Engineering discipline from reputed Engineering College
- 0 to 1 year of experience in software product development environment, preferably CAD/CAM/CAE
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Good OOAD and Design Patterns knowledge
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL
- Good knowledge of UI design (QT, MFC etc.)
- Self-initiative and strong drive to work on a Scrum Team
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of source code management
- Passionate about robust software designs
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks and come up to speed quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
Apply Before the link Expires for Autodesk Software Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer.