Autodesk Off Campus Details:
About Company: Autodesk is the global leader in design and make technology, including industry-leading 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services, that offer customers better outcomes though automation and insights for their design and make processes. With over $3.5 billion in revenue and more than 12,000 employees, Autodesk has established itself as the leading provider of design and make technology that empowers innovators everywhere to achieve the new possible – for products, their businesses and the world.
Company Name: Autodesk
Job Profile: Intern Software Engineer (DPE-DES-Enterprise Operations)
Work Location: Bengaluru, IND
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Position Overview: The Data Science intern will work on minimizing automation failure analysis time using Machine Learning.
Build a Robust Test failure classification solution! Problem statement:
- Not all automation failures are real defects
- Teams tend to ignore results altogether, as failures could have other causes
- Engineers waste time in analyzing test failures that are not real defects
- When the number of failures is high, it’s difficult to analyze the root cause of every test.
- Develop a solution preferably in Python on AWS Environment addressing below points
- Automatically detect error patterns – using SQL, Algorithms, Data Structures, Machine Learning (ML)
- Data cleansing – ability to process unstructured error message like stack trace and run time errors
- Predict and classify test failures into different categories.
Technical Skills Required
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers.
Apply before the link Expires for Autodesk Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus