Autodesk Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, we’ve also transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s infrastructure helps predict the unpredictable, and the creation of ever-bigger universes shapes ever-bigger stories.
Company Name: AutoDesk
Job Profile: Intern, Software Engineer – Fusion 360 (PDMS-MFG-DMD)
Work Location: Pune, IND
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Intern
As a software engineering intern, you will join a team developing Autodesk Fusion 360 – an innovative cloud connected CAD, CAM, CAE tool which connects the entire product development process to Autodesk cloud platform. We’re looking for someone who is excited and motivated by the idea of delivering functionality which delights and aids customers, and is motivated to provide solutions to internal teams to help them build their functionality.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools which help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of git and source code management
- Exposure to multi-threading concepts and usages
- Passionate about robust software design
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
Apply Before the link Expires for Autodesk Off Campus Drive.