AutoDesk Hiring Freshers | Autodesk Hiring Software Engineer | AutoDesk Hiring Freshers Of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Jobs in Pune | AutoDesk Freshers Vacancy
About the Company: As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Fusion 360
Company Name: Autodesk
Company Location: Pune, IN
Exp Needed: 0 to 1 years of experience
Degree Needed:Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS, Mechanical or any Engineering discipline from reputed Engineering College.
Job Description:This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of Software Development Engineers at the Autodesk MCP Group at Pune, India. The successful candidate will be involved in developing Fusion 360, Autodesk’s new, innovative CAD, CAM and CAE tool. Fusion 360 connects the entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both MAC and PC.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Work with Product Manager, User Experience Designer, Engineering leaders and other Scrum Team Leaders and stakeholders to provide solutions that are innovative and functional, meeting market requirements.
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making critical contributions.
- Serve as a technical resource, advisor, and coach on different software technologies or tools.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS, Mechanical or any Engineering discipline from reputed Engineering College.
- 0 to 1 years of experience in software product development environment, preferably CAD/CAM/CAE.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Good OOAD and Design Patterns knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL.
- Good knowledge of UI design (QT, MFC etc.)
- Self-initiative and strong drive to work on a Scrum Team.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of source code management.
- Passionate about robust software designs.
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks and come up to speed quickly.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell