Attivo Networks Off Campus 2021 Details:
About Company: Attivo Networks® provides innovative cyber deception and attack lateral movement detection solutions for combatting today’s advanced threats and ransomware attacks. Delivering a superior defense for revealing and preventing insider and external threat activity, the Attivo ThreatDefend®Deception Platform offers scalable protection, detection, and data concealment and access denial solutions for endpoints, Active Directory, and network devices. It provides comprehensive coverage and attack path visibility for user networks, data centers, clouds, remote worksites, and specialized attack surfaces. It streamlines incident response with forensics, automates attack analysis, and includes third-party native integrations. The company has 130+ awards for technology innovation and leadership.
Company Name: Attivo Networks, Inc.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years experience
Roles & Responsibilities for Attivo Networks Off Campus 2021
- Build next-generation visualization and user experience utilizing the latest web technologies
- Actively collaborate with internal teams to implement new and exciting product features
- Own end-to-end development of front-end components
- Identify performance, scalability & security requirements and optimize for large scale data visualization
- Exhibit a high level of ownership, high learning quotient and strong attention to detail
Education, Skills & Experience
- BE/B Tech with a consistent academic performance
- 0-2 years of experience in UI development
- Good Knowledge of algorithm design and data structures
- Knowledge in React js is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Attivo Networks Off Campus 2021.