Atotech Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Atotech (NYSE: ATC) is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
Company Name: Atotech
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee Sales
Contract Type: Permanent Position
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Responsible for maximising sales by providing quality technical support – customer retention, new product introduction to existing customers and gaining new customers.
- Responsible for installation of chemical processes used in PCB, connector, semiconductor and other Functional electronics coating customers
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules & merchandizing techniques etc
- Responsible for providing offsite / onsite technical support, customer training, documentation and troubleshooting for smooth running of chemical process at customer sites.
- BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Electrochemical Engineering / Industrial chemistry
OR M.Sc Chemistry / Industrial chemistry / Electrochemistry
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong subject matter knowledge
- Knowledge of Electroplating & related processes is desirable
- Learning agility with a zeal to explore Sales function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to communicate in regional language will be preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Atotech Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers