About the Company: Atos Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and knowledge process services. Atos Syntel helps global enterprises evolve the core by leveraging automation, scaled agile and cloud platforms to build efficient application development and management, testing and infrastructure solutions. Our digital services enable companies to engage customers, discover new insights through analytics, and create a more connected enterprise through the internet of things. Our “Customer for Life” philosophy builds collaborative partnerships and creates long-term client value by investing in IP, solutions and industry-focused delivery teams with deep domain knowledge.
To learn more, visit us at: www.atos-syntel.net
Job Title : Officer/Associate
Job Location ::Pune
Qualifications: Any Graduate with the following streams B.COM/ BBA-Finance/ BA-Economics/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA-Finance/ M.COM/ MA-Economics
Experience: 0-3 Years
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Skills and Competencies:
- Graduate Fresher or Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountant/
- Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial
- Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
- Expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Compensation: As per industry Standards
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate pursuing their UG and PG not Eligible.
- Candidates need to carry updated resume and aaddhar Card .
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Time and Venue
- 10th December – 14th December , 11 AM onwards
- Syntel Pvt Ltd S-5 MIDC IT Tower, MIDC, Talawade, Software Technology Park, Pune, Maharashtra 412114
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates