Atos Off Campus Details:
About Atos: Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos | Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Company Name: Atos
Degree Required: Only 2020 and 2021 passing students from IT/CS/Electronics & communication/Electronics & telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR any electronics related specialisation can apply.
Job Role – Trainee
CTC – (2 Years’ Service aggrement Applicable)
Job Description: The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and mployees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
About Atos Graduate recruitment program
- Upon clearing the process of selection, Candidates will be offered a “Letter of intent – LOI” to join “Training and assessment Program”.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be managed by AtoS, for a duration of 2 months.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be completely virtual and can be taken from personal Laptops/desktops/mobile tablets.
- Upon successful completion of your “Training and assessment Program” and further final selection by Atos, a separate appointment letter will be issued to you with grade-position along with details of CTC.
Roles and responsibility: –
Candidates will be working in the field of Infrastructure and data management.
Candidates will be working in the areas of :-
- Data Base
- Cloud services
- Windows/Operating systems.
- Digital Workplace
- Other IT infrastructure technologies.
Atos will hold the right to allocate technology/domain of work, upon joining.
Skill expectations, an added advantage: –
- Understanding on Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops etc).
- Understanding on ITIL process.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
- Only 2020 and 2021 passing students from IT/CS/Electronics & communication/Electronics & telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR any electronics related specialisation can apply.
- No Active backlog should be there.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% aggregate throughout academics, including degree.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed between 12th and Graduation. Any other GAP is not allowed.
- Only India nationals can apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for Atos Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Atos Off Campus
Apply Link 2- Click here