Atos Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About Atos: Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos | Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Job Profile: Trainee – IT Infrastructure
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/BCA /M.Sc
Batch Eligibility: 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.3-3.1 LPA
Work Location: Chennai/Pune
About Atos Graduate recruitment program
- Upon clearing the process of selection, Candidates will be offered a “Letter of intent – LOI” to join “Training and assessment Program”.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be managed by AtoS, for a duration of 2 months.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be completely virtual and can be taken from personal Laptops/desktops/mobile tablets.
- Upon successful completion of your “Training and assessment Program” and further final selection by Atos, a separate appointment letter will be issued to you with grade-position along with details of CTC.
Roles and responsibilities for Atos Off Campus Drive 2022: –
Candidates will be working in the field of Infrastructure and data management.
Candidates will be working in the areas of Atos Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- Data Base
- Cloud services
- Windows/Operating systems.
- Digital Workplace
- Other IT infrastructure technologies.
- Atos will hold the right to allocate technology/domain of work, upon joining.
- 2021 batch passing students.
- Students specialising in – IT/IS/CSE/Electronics & communication/Electronics & telecommunication/Electronics & Communication can apply.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th/Diploma.
- Candidates should have 60% and above as marks OR 6.5 and above CGPA in their degree and PG, as applicable.
- No Active backlog should be there.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed between 12th and Graduation. Any other GAP is not allowed.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 Shifts (Regular/Afternoon/Evening and Night).
Skill expectations, an added advantage: –
- Understanding on Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops etc).
- Understanding on ITIL process.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
CTC – (2 Years’ Service aggrement Applicable)
- For BE/B.Tech – 3.1 LPA
- For B.SC/BCA – 2.3 LPA
- For M.Sc/MCA – 2.5 LPA
Apply Before the link Expires for Atos Off Campus Drive 2022