Atos Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Atos is a European multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Bezons, France and offices worldwide. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
Pass out Year:- 2019
Job type – Permanent
Job location – Pune and Chennai
Salary offered:- (Inclusive of 2 years’ Service agreement)
for BE/B.Tech 3.1 LPA
for MCA/ MSc 2.5 LPA
for B.sc/BCA 2.3 LPA
Eligibility criteria For Atos Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers:–
- BE/B.Tech (IT, CS and Electronics related branches only), B.Sc., BCA, MSc & MCA 2019 Batch
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation OR PG.
- Not more than a year gap between 2 academic courses.
- The candidate should not have any active backlog.
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Only 2019 passing out students will be eligible for interviews.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Atos Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers:-
JOB ROLE -1 – Desktop support engineer – Trainee
- Desktop Support Engineer’s role is to deliver support to end-users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- This includes troubleshooting applications and co-ordination with various support teams in order to resolve the issue.
- Desktop Support Engineer is also expected to contribute in enhancing the user experience by understanding the business-critical environment for the users.
- Working environment is in differed shifts.
- Ability to perform user management on technologies like RSA, Citrix, Blackberry
- Co-ordination for File Share and Mail group Setup
- Data management – Backup – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
JOB ROLE 2 – Trainee
- Basic of Networking
- Basics & Intermediate Level training for Telecom & Voice over IP ( VOIP ).
JOB ROLE – 3 – Project management coordinator – Trainee
- Deliver Transition & Transformation projects in line with Atos agreed Methodology.
- Ability to manage small Transitions/Phases/waves simultaneously.
- Good to have knowledge on specification & identification, BOM & Procurement
- Knowledge in implementing new technologies in Infrastructure Data management practice.
- Develop and maintain detailed transition/project plans adhering scheduled timelines
- Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule, status, issues and to ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Strong client-facing skills and an acute understanding of consulting.
- Managing multiple technology teams in supporting transition.
- Act as central liaison for all Transition activities.
- Monitor the transition progress & ensure all risks are captured & mitigations actions put in place and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop & maintain communication at all levels across the project organization to facilitate smooth & effective change management leading to the effective delivery of the project.
- Follow the transition process to hand-off support to Support team after the rollout.
Apply Before the link Expires for Atos Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers.