Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Atlas Copco is a Swedish multinational industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment. The Atlas Copco Group is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Nacka, Sweden.
Company name: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Job Profile: Management Trainee – Planning
Functional area: Supply Chain/Logistics
City: Chakan, Pune
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are looking for a Management Trainee in Planning function, who will be mainly responsible for interacting with Customers / Customer Centers for providing information related to their orders focusing on delivery of products to customer on right time.
- Manage the customer order processing through proper scheduling, planning in BPCS, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Responsible for customer contact and support to the Customer Centers for information concerning production, such as: Lead times and stock availability, Delivery schedule of orders, Special expediting assistance
- Prepare invoices of finish goods and coordinate with Logistics for Material shipments for intercompany dispatches
- Coordinating with Customer Center for customer inspection of machines in factory
- Conduct system stock and physical stock verification on a regular basis through Cycle Counts to ensure correct Machine stocks in system.
- Procurement of production components at right time
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirement to the vendors as per the production plan
- Co-ordinate with sourcing, quality control, stores & other functions in manufacturing for timely actions related to Customer Orders.
- Active Contribution to the production planning process for high efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction in terms of delivery performance
- Communicating with Shop Floor Team on Delivery Requirements
- Be part of monthly level meetings with customer centers to formalize CC needs for coming months, and track PC commitments through GLM software.
- Daily Tracking both parties performance, analyze deviations, and raise flag
- Prepare monthly reports to track Supply Chain performance
- Work as per group guidelines & ‘The way we do things’.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High ability to work in teams
- Positive attitude & Quick learning ability
- Good knowledge of computer applications, like MS Excel, MS Word, BPCS etc.
- Undisputed business ethics
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with 1-2 years of similar experience
- Fluency in English must
- Exposure to IT tools like ERP (BPCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems, CRM, MS-Excel, Word etc
- University degree in relevant field.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply