Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Atkins Hiring Freshers Details:
Company Name: As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Company Name: Atkins
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations
Degree Required: BSC/MSC/MBA/BBA
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The Atkins Recruitment Operations Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Operations Analyst. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers spread across geographies and time-zones.
The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
What will you contribute?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries.
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
Apply before the link Expires for Atkins Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply