About the Company: United by our mission and driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, our work at athenahealth is collaborative, transformative, and above all, it’s meaningful. Our employees take pride in using technology and data-driven insights to inspire changes that will make the U.S. healthcare system better for everyone, including your friends, family and maybe even you.
Job Profile: Associate Member-Technical Staff
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description: We are looking for an Associate Member of Technical Staff to join our division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are a developer with extensive experience in designing and building full stack web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments with some experience building and using large-scale automated test infrastructure. You are an excellent communicator with the capability of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space. You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
The Team: Platform Services Engineering Division is a set of services used by various athena products. System Integration is responsible for developing and delivering the custom, ad-hoc reports to clients
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
Typical Qualifications –
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- The familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NoSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object-oriented programming, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here