About the Company: athenahealth is a leading provider of network-enabled services and mobile applications for medical groups and health systems. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services, athenahealth is a US based publicly listed company which specializes in cloud-based software as a service for health care and point-of-care mobile apps. athenahealth has multiple products – Collector, Clinicals, Communicator, Epocrates which helps it to grow at a rapid pace right from its inception.
Official Website: www.athenahealth.com
Job Title: Issue Resolution Analyst
Department: Portal and Case Support
Job Location: Chennai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Reports to: Manager
Industry: Non IT (Customer Support)
Work Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria: 2019 passing out B.E/B.Tech/Any PG graduates with no standing arrears.
CTC Offered: 3 LPA
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A strong passion for delighting customers
- Understanding of the needs of our clients and how attainment of our goals will meet those needs
- Focus on quality of service as our driving principle
- Understanding of, and dedication to, continuous improvement of our processes and ourselves to support athena’s mission.
- Eagerness to participate in change-oriented endeavors geared toward expanding our capabilities.
- Willingness to vary job responsibilities as required to meet the needs of our clients.
- Desire to learn as much as possible about our core systems.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.
Interview Date: 19th July, 2019
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Walk In Address: athenahealth Chennai, 9th Floor, Block A, Global Infocity (West Wing), 40, MGR Road, Perungudi, Chennai – 600 096.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates