Athenahealth Freshers Recruitment As Associate Member-Technical Staff: United by our mission and driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, our work at athenahealth is collaborative, transformative, and above all, it’s meaningful. Our employees take pride in using technology and data-driven insights to inspire changes that will make the U.S. healthcare system better for everyone, including your friends, family and maybe even you.
Job Profile: Associate Member-Technical Staff
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- At athenahealth we’re using technology to transform the way our friends and family get medical care and how doctors treat patients. We bring cloud-based web and mobile software to the healthcare industry to build an information backbone with the power to transform health delivery.
- We are seeking entry-level and near entry-level Software Engineer to join us our growing R&D teams. Engineers at Athena may work on a variety of technical problems across products and platform teams. Are you looking for an opportunity for your software development skills to make a real impact in the world?
- Developers come here because of the tremendous opportunity to learn and grow with a socially responsible company focused on changing healthcare at a fundamental level. We offer dynamic, energetic, and collaborative teams that thrive in Athena’s open working environment.
- We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines •Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
- 0-2 years software engineering experience
- SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NOSQL.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- Agile environment work experience/exposure preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for Athenahealth Freshers Recruitment As Associate Member-Technical Staff.