AstraZeneca Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. The Science & Enabling Units IT is AZ’s global IT capability function supporting key business areas operating out of sites across the US, UK, Sweden, India & Mexico.
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Job Profile: Junior Associate – Web Development
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience Required: 0 to 2 years
Degree Needed: Any Bachelor Degree
The Jr Web Development QA Specialist will be part of the Operations Team in AstraZeneca’s newly formed Global Meetings and Events Team. The primary focus for this role is to support the delegate management process within Cvent – specifically the development of the meeting registration sites and invitation emails. In doing so this role will help define, create and maintain a standard set of templates for the registration sites and emails in line with AstraZeneca’s standards for the same. Some one-off development will be needed for meetings that require a unique experience for the attendees. Critical to success is a timely turnaround of new demand in line with meeting timelines and expectations for delegate management. Coordination with the GME Meeting Manager and Meeting Management Company will be essential to the end-to-end execution of a meeting.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and outstanding sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Coordinate all aspects of development/configuration, testing and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of the overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self-learning
- Adept at working on multiple projects at once, setting priorities, working independently, problem-solving, improvising, and functioning as part of a team that often must perform under pressure
- Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are optimally communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) desirable
- Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations desirable.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong technical acumen and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party providers.
Apply before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Off Campus Freshers Recruitment