TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
AstraZeneca Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Technology Leadership Programme Details:
About Company: Start your career in a global biopharmaceutical company that wins through science – one that thinks boldly, does things differently, seizes opportunities for change and makes them happen. With an unparalleled product portfolio and a strong pipeline, we’re relentless in our pursuit of discovery and our quest to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that meet unmet patient needs.
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Job Profile: Technology Leadership Programme
Location: Chennai, India
At AstraZeneca we push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
In AstraZeneca IT, through technology and data, we transform our company, improve healthcare and positively impact the lives of a billion+ people.
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you excited by its potential and motivated to use your knowledge and expertise to help discover and develop life-changing medicines? If so, the AstraZeneca Technology Leadership Programme is the perfect springboard to a senior technology leadership role within our global biopharmaceutical business.
We need great people who can drive innovation. People with a strong customer focus who seek to understand our business and how we, in IT, create maximum value for our patients. In return we will encourage you to think boldly and creatively, and will help you apply your skills and passion to accelerate your development and reach your potential.
What does the programme involve?
Starting in September 2021, the Technology Leadership Programme comprises of three exciting eight month placements, which could include an international assignment and a rotation in another business area. Followed by a year-long consolidation in an area aligned to your passions, skillset, development path and our business objectives.
So what could you be working on? You could be responsible for working to deliver technology solutions to help our scientists, sales teams, HR and Finance areas to do their best work, or be responsible for data sourcing and visualisation, enabling our business to make solid, data-driven decisions. You could be identifying, exploring and implementing industry leading technology solutions that support transformational process automation – the possibilities are endless.
The programme’s variety and flexibility will allow you to gain an invaluable blend of on-the-job experience and coaching. You will have the guidance and advice of a huge support network, including a mentor, buddy and programme manager. We’ll also encourage you to identify and build relationships with experts and leaders across our organisation who can help accelerate your development.
Whichever role you perform, you will:
- Build your IT knowledge through utilising innovative and leading edge technology
- Take responsibility for delivering a project or work that adds real value to our business, positively impacting patients’ lives
- Drive your own development, through formal learning and/or experience, with access to our global technology learning platform
- Join an established and vibrant Global IT early talent community
- Have opportunities to get involved in activities that benefit society and our local areas
- Benefit from working in a diverse, global company where we value and embrace the advantage true diversity can bring to a workplace
We are looking for future technology leaders who have:
- A Bachelors or Masters level qualification in either IT, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, awarded in 2021
- A passion for technology and its ability to improve the lives of patients
- Speed and agility of thought
- Confidence expressing opinions and ideas
- The ability to identify and drive innovation and fresh thinking
- A collaborative approach, and work effectively in a team
- A strong desire to learn, develop and achieve their potential
- A valid passport and willingness to travel if required
- Fluent English language skills
Our virtual Assessment Day will be held in the 1st or 2nd week of July
- India Applications open: 8th November 2021
- India Applications close: 10th November 2021
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply