Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone-based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
At Asteria, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting edge field of drone technology.
Official Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Intern – Electronics Quality Assurance
Job Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Education: Pursuing BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
As an Electronics Quality Assurance Intern, you will understand the requirements of testing different safety-critical avionics and embedded hardware used in drones for functionality and performance. You will prepare the requirements for instruments/equipment for measuring the same and create comparative data for procurement by analyzing products available in the market against specifications, features & benefits and cost. You will also assist the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Understand/determine the critical-to-quality (CTQ) specifications of different electronic components and systems used in drones
- Determine appropriate test cases, test procedures and instruments/equipment for measuring CTQ specifications during product development and validation phase
- Assist in procurement of required testing instruments/equipment by analyzing products in market and preparing comparative data on specifications, features & benefits and cost.
- Support in installation, setup and validation/calibration of electronic test equipment
- Support the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting
Qualifications: Pursuing B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
Relevant Experience: 3-6 months of experience in college/internship projects in relevant area
- Working knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Knowledge of common electronics used in robotics/drone applications is a plus
- Hands-on experience in using common electronics test and measuring instruments such as DSO, load bank, power supply, data loggers etc.
- Passionate about product development, testing and quality assurance to produce high quality products
- Excellent organizational skills, thorough, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-driven, ability to work independently.
Apply Before the link Expires for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here