About Company: Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Qualifications: Diploma (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical)
Relevant Experience: 0-1 Year / Fresher
Work Location: BENGALURU
- Responsible for GI , GRN and other inventory transaction
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Communication skills
- Experience with ERP software
- Microsoft and Excel Knowledge
- Report making
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply