About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Batch Passout: 2018 – 2019
Training Period: 1 Month
Salary: Upto INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Candidate shall be a part of the content development team and be responsible for:
– Conducting manual testing (Execution of test plans/scripts)
– Identifying, reporting and diagnosing bugs.
– Scripting and executing load tests and analyzing results.
– Preparation and maintenance of Quality reports and files.
– Providing feedback to the development team.
– Maintaining feedback reports in Excel and other formats. Checking for process adherence.
– Working on online tools like phpMyAdmin etc.
– Understanding and running various QA tools for which training will be provided in-house.
– Working on the mysql database
– Use the browser web developer tools to analyse HTML and CSS codes
– Technical Round (2 rounds)
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link Step-1 Register Here
Apply Link Step-2 Apply Here