About the Company: Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise. Our core philosophy of “Attention. Always.” communicates our belief in lavishing care and attention on our customers and employees.
Job Position : Trainee – Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E /B.Tech (ECE, IT, CSE, EEE) & MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019
CTC: 2.40 LPA during Probation Period of 6 Months after Training & 2.85 LPA on confirmation
• Educational Stream : B.E /B.Tech (ECE, IT, CSE, EEE) & MCA – 2019 graduated candidates (only)
• Note: ( Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Aeronautical Core branches, ME/M.Tech are not eligible) & Candidates who are having arrears are not eligible for the interview process
• Percentage: 60% and above throughout academics.
• Place of Work: Hyderabad
• Aptitude Test
• Two Technical Interviews (for Aptitude Shortlisted Candidates)
• One HR Interview
Documents needed for Interview Process:
• 2 Copies of ‘Updated CV’
• 1 passport size photograph
• Offer Designation: Trainee – Software Engineer
• Offer CTC: 2.40 LPA during Probation Period of 6 Months after Training & 2.85 LPA on confirmation
• Training: 1 / 3 Months (In Chennai)
• Salary /Month during training: 12,000 INR
• Service Agreement: 3 years
• Work Location: Hyderabad
Interview Date: 7 September 2019 (Saturday)
TKR College of Engineering and Technology
Survey No -8/A, Raghava Nagar Colony, Medbowli,
Meerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500097.
Contact Person: Triveni Panda (HR)
Apply Before the linK Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
• Entry to the interview process will be strictly through the eligibility criteria provided above
• Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through the link and directly walkin to the above venue details with the required documents mentioned above.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates