Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise.
Official Website : www.aspiresys.com
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Location : Chennai
Job Profile : Trainee Engineer
Job Area : Development
CTC: Rs 2.64 LPA
Drive Date: 23 July 2016
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech (ECE, IT,CSE,EEE & all circuit branches , MSc, MCA – 2016 Pass outs
Note: ( Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Aeronautical Core branches are not eligible.)
- Percentage / CGPA: Candidate should have obtained 60% and above in 10th, 12th, UG / PG (as applicable)
- Candidate should not have any standing arrears
Selection Procedure : Saturday : 23-July- 2016
- Only Written test ( 1 hour – Aptitude plus technical)
- Written Test Time : 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Those appearing after 12:00 PM will not be allowed for the test)
- Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be happening on Sunday. Venue will be confirmed after the test process.
Documents needed for Interview Process:
- 2 Copies of your ‘Updated CV’
- 1 passport size photograph
Important Note: The entry to the interview process will be strictly through the eligibility criteria provided above. The entry to the interview process will be strictly through the eligibility criteria provided above. Those who have appeared for the Aspire Trainee Interview process in the last 3 months kindly ignore.
Apply Mode :
Eligible and interested candidates can directly walk-in to the venue given below for this off campus drive at Chennai on 23 July 2016 before 8:30 AM.
Drive Details :