About the Company:Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
Official Website: www.aspect.com
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Four-year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics,
- Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click hereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons