Asahi India Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Asahi India Glass Ltd. (AIS) is India’s leading value-added and integrated glass solutions company and a dominant player both in the automotive and architectural glass segments. It commands 73% market share in the Indian passenger car glass market. Established in 1984, AIS’s footprint today spans the entire spectrum of the automotive and architectural glass value chains.
Job Profile: Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET)
Degree Required: Diploma
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Compensation: Compensation will be as per Industry standards
Job location: Mehsana (Gujarat)
- Basic knowledge of Safety and Hygiene Measures, Discipline and Team Work
- Good Technical knowledge about Machines and Machine Operations
- Knowledge of Quality standards & Measuring Instruments
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawing & Maintenance tools (CNC operation / PLC tools)
- Technical skills
- Team Work
Eligibility Criteria for Asahi India Off Campus Drive
- Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial & Production/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automotive /Fire & Safety/Electronics/Civil & Agriculture with 0-1 Years’ Experience (can join immediately)
Other Benefits for Asahi India Off Campus Drive:
- As per the working shift schedule, Dinner/Lunch will be provided by AIS.
- Transportation will be provided by the company as per fixed commuting route
- AIS will provide accommodation for initial 7 days.
- Holistic Development of Technical Capabilities
- AIS has a very robust Education & Training System
- Behavioral Development
Apply Before the link Expires for Asahi India Off Campus Drive