Aruba (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) Off Campus Drive
About Aruba: Aruba is redefining the “Intelligent Edge” Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces – leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Company Name: Aruba
Job Profile: WLAN Datapath/Infra software Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience Required: Typically 0-2 years experience.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply before the link Expires Aruba (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) Off Campus Drive.