Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
Exp Needed: 0 – 3+ years
Work location: Bangalore
- 0 – 3+ years of work experience developing embedded Linux software for wireless networking platforms
- Strong programming experiences in C and embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of MIPS and PPC architecture
- Good understanding of processor architectures ARM and iX86 architectures
- Experience in developing experiences in developing software development for Ethernet PHYs, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and SDRAM is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of basic Computer architecture, operating systems and computer networking is a must
- Knowledge of 802.11 is an added advantage
- Experience with QCA(Qualcomm Atheros) wifi chipset based development is highly desired – Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills – BS/MS in EE or CS
- The incumbent is expected to play key technical role in design, development and sustenance of Access Point platforms.
- The candidate would be working with Hardware teams, third party software vendors, and software architects other functional groups responsible for Access Point delivery.
- Functional responsibilities shall include customize BSP for derivative platforms, porting proprietary software, interoperability, stability and performance enhancement for a Linux derived platforms.
- Candidate is expected to adapt to Agile development methodologies for rapid developments to quickly meet and respond to customer needs.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now