Arm Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019: Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Role: Do you want to shape the future of Arm technology that will enable the next revolution in computing? We have an exciting opportunity in the CPU technology team for a highly motivated individual to contribute towards shaping next-generation CPU microarchitecture through workload-driven performance investigations.
- Characterize performance of applications and benchmarks to identify key CPU, system, and software performance bottlenecks and competitive gaps
- Engage with architects and design teams to investigate next-generation CPU microarchitecture performance features through workload-driven investigations
- Develop/bring-up simulation size workloads for pre-silicon performance analysis
- Lead initiatives for performance technology alignment across product engineering teams
Essential skills and experience
- Solid foundation in computer architecture and microarchitecture
- Experience with workload performance characterization, bottleneck analysis, and driving microarchitecture investigations on CPU/GPU/Systems
- Strong data analysis skills to identify performance trends from large data sets and the technical bent to investigate anomalies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with peers and senior architects/design engineers across Arm design centers.
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of Arm architecture
- Understanding of Linux internals from a performance point of view
- Programming skills in C/C++/Assembly and scripting in Perl/Python
- Familiarity with hardware/software level performance analysis of industry standard benchmarks & open source applications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Arm Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group