About the Company:ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every day more than 45 million ARM-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, ARM is shaping the smart connected world. Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
Job Profile: Design Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering/Computer science from a reputed college / university.
- Only 2017 passout students will be eligible.
- Academic score 70% and above.
- Interest in verification domain, ideally on microprocessor based systems
- Proficient in Assembler and C programming
- Perl or other scripting language
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.
- Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
Apply Before the link Expires
To Apply: Click here