About the Company: Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service and software firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies.Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide;investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 7,800 consultants, designers, and engineers at over 10 locations worldwide.
Official Website: www.aricent.com
Job Profile: Trainee(Network Support)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Event Date: 19 August 2017
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should be 2016/2017 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to
- performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Skills Needed –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 19 August 2017.
Event Date: 19th August 2017
Reporting Time :10 AM to 2 PM
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127, Noida – 201303
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates