About the Company: Aricent is a global design and engineering company innovating for customers in the digital era. We help our clients lead into the future by solving their most complex and mission critical issues through customized solutions. For decades, we have helped companies do new things and scale with intention. We bring differentiated value and capability in focused industries to help transform products, brands and companies. Please visit www.aricent.com to know more about us.
Job Profile: Trainee (Network Support)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc/Others
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Event Location: Noida
Event Date: 19 January 2019
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Sc/BCA/B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) – 2018 Pass outs.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Shift: US (Night Shift)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- OSI Model
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 19 January 2019.
Venue Date: 19 January 2019
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Aricent Technologies ( Holdings ) Pvt Ltd
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127,
Noida 201 303
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates