About the Company: Aricent is the world no.1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018
Job Location: Gurgaon
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Undergraduates/Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice-based technical
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Job Benefits :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- A company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post, successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
More Info-Click Here
Date of Interview – 20-July-2018
Interview Time – 10 AM to 2 PM
Venue- RIMT University, Sirhind Side, Mandi, Gobindgarh, Punjab 147301Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates