About the Company: Aricent is the world pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Job Location: Gurgaon
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Undergraduates/Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Aricent Organizing Walk-in drive for Trainee Network Support at below Venue Address:
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Date of Interview – 21-July-2018
Interview Time – 10 AM to 2 PM
Venue- RBU Campus, Kharar, Mohali, Punjab
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates