About the Company: Aricent is the world #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Based in San Francisco, frog, the global leader in innovation and design, is part of Aricent. The company key investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts &amp; Co. and Sequoia Capital.
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Qualification: Any Graduate Preferred B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Shift: US (Night Shift)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Undergraduates or Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Interested candidate can come for face to face interview.
Time and Venue:
- Walkin Interview on 16th February from 10 AM onwards
- Aricent Technology Tower5, Candor IT SEZ, Tikri Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates