Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Event Date: 20th April 2019 (Saturday)
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Aricent Technology (Now Altran)
1st floor, Tower B,
Logix Techno Park,
Plot No. 5, Sector 127,
Noida 201303 (U.P.)
More Info-Click Here
Working From Home? Mute background noise in any communication app, Join Krisp
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship