Based in San Francisco, frog, the global leader in innovation and design, is part of Aricent. The company key investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts &amp; Co. and Sequoia Capital.
Qualification: B.Sc/BCA/B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) – 2018 Pass outs.
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- OSI Model
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Event Date: 22nd December 2018 (Saturday)
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Aricent Technologies (Holdings) Ltd,
Unitech Infospace SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sec. 48,
Tower 5, Ground Floor
Gurugram, Haryana 122018.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates