About the Company: Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service and software firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies.Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide;investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 7,800 consultants, designers, and engineers at over 10 locations worldwide.
Job Profile: Trainee
MandatorySkills: Core IP Networking
Experience (In Month): 1
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-6 months of experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
- Good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are the must. Flexible and adaptable to meet the team needs.
- CCNA & Red Hat certifications would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons