About the Company: Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service and software firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies.Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide;investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 7,800 consultants, designers, and engineers at over 10 locations worldwide.
Job Profile: Trainee
MandatorySkills: Core IP Networking
Experience (In Month): 1
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-6 months of experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
- Good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are the must. Flexible and adaptable to meet the team needs.
- CCNA & Red Hat certifications would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates