Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
Official Website: www.arcadis.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer – Bridges
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
Job Description: We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Graduate Engineer – Bridges to work on our projects from the Bangalore office.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Qualification & Experience;
• Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
• Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
The role will be predominantly technical, and the individual will be expected to have a good foundation in the following:
• Design of bridges and civil structures in Concrete and steel to required standards.
• Have a sound theoretical understanding of analysis techniques
• Having some experience in the use of analysis software is added advantage
• Demonstrate experience with bridge assessment and design of strengthening solutions
• Demonstrate good teamwork
• Show evidence of continued professional development
• Able to work with the team and develop technical understanding through self-learning and working with mentors
• Able to communicate and work with the NA team including junior and senior engineers
• Take on the responsibility to work with CAD staff to develop design drawings
• Responsibility to work to required standards and quality assurance procedures
• Understand and put into practice health and safety requirements
• Develop an understanding of company systems.
• Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with a Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
• Strong understanding of AASHTO, IRC and Other Multiple International Design Standards. Experience of AASHTO Standards will be desirable.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong and effective communicator
• Working in a team environment
• Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable
• Knowledge on Bentley tools (e.g MicroStation) is added advantages.
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Apply Before the link Expires for Arcadis Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.