Apttus Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer: Apttus is the global leader in the quote-to-cash solutions space. Headquartered in San Mateo, Apttus currently has nine offices worldwide and we’re continuing to recruit the best and brightest from around the globe. Our people are what make Apttus successful. Check out our current openings and join our rapidly expanding team today!
Company Name: Apttus
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer, QA
Job Description: Apttus is looking for experienced SDETs who can help improve the quality of Apttus products as well as increase the velocity of shipping exciting new features to our global customers. We are looking for strong SDETs to design comprehensive test suite, strong appetite to test new features/products, develop robust, scalable and maintainable automated tests, ensure that the new features are thoroughly certified for high quality.
Experience: 2 – 5 years of relevant experience
This opportunity will allow you to-
- Own product feature end to end from test signoff standpoint in an Agile development environment.
- Test planning, Test case design/authoring, ensure the features are covered for appropriate depth and breath test coverage.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing.
- Develop/Maintain/Customize automation to thrive excellence in testing and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code/functionality.
- Build, customizing, deploying, and managing the test environments, test data.
- Validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Perform high-class debugging and preparing test reports.
- Graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.
- 2 – 5 years of experience with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation. Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
- Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, test automation, execution and feature sign off end to end.
- Should have a good command on automation development, framework level design/enhancements – Argo, Selenium with Java / C#, TestNG, Selenium/ng Webdriver, open source tools/technologies such as SpecFlow, Robot or Protractor.
- Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs using framework like REST Assured.
- Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode. Highly desirable with experience in testing/automation UI modules developed in ReactJS Applications.
- Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
- Desirable to have Salesforce automated testing experience
- Desirable to have worked with test automation in a microservices architecture.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here