About the Company: Aptean is a leading provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. We build and acquire solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 5,000 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction.
For more information, visit www.aptean.com
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Associate Engineer, Development
Work Location: Bangalore
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
Aptean is looking for 2019 engineering graduates in any of the streams below with an aggregate score of 65%
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here