Aptean Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Job Category: Engineer, Development
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: IN-Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Summary for Aptean Off Campus Hiring:
The Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Aptean Off Campus Hiring:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews, Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Technical Knowledge –
• Excellent knowledge – SQL Server, T-SQL
• Good knowledge – Azure, SaaS, Multi-tenant applications, Azure Kubernetes Service, Docker, Helm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate interpersonal relationships and work well within a team.
Selection Process- Aptitude Test(Math/ Logical Reasoning)/ Coding Test/ Technical Interviews/ Manager Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Aptean Off Campus Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Aptean Off Campus Hiring