That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Official Website: www.aptean.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer Development
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
- The Associate Engineer Developement will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Developement will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Developement will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now