About the company : Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Development
Company Name: Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.aptean.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC:₹ 5,50,000 – ₹ 7,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Last Date To Apply: Monday, 29 Jul, 2019
Drive Date: Wednesday, 31st Jul, 2019
Drive Location: Kolkata
- 2019 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description : The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group