Aptean Off Campus Drive 2020: Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, and compliance management technology solutions. That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, as well as an extensive partner channel. Our customers are located across Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Job Title: Associate Engineer, Development
Course Specialization: B. E / B Tech (Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication)
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA to 6 LPA.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Academic Qualification: 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
• Aptitude Test
• Coding Test
• Technical & Managerial Interview
• HR Discussion
Roles and Responsibilities
The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Lead Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews
• Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
Key Skills:Primary Skills (Essential): C, C++,Algorithms, basics of databases and Data Structures
Interview Location: Mysore and Mangalore.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here